Question 1 - How do I add my details to an invite that I download from the MSM website?
After you have saved the Image from the MSM on your computer you can use any program to add your text on top of the image.
PowerPoint will be used for this explanation:
- Open a new document in PowerPoint, then go to the ‘Insert Picture’ icon in the top bar,
OR go to “Insert > Photo > Picture from File …” In the PowerPoint Main menu bar:
2) Navigate to the folder where you saved the invitation to your computer and click on Insert:
3) Now that you have inserted the image to the PowerPoint file, type your text on top of the image using the Text Tool:
OR by going to the PowerPoint Main Menu Bar and clicking on “Insert > Text Box”:
4) Draw a text box with your mouse by clicking and dragging on the area you want to place the text. Then, click inside the text box and start typing:
5) As you type there will show options in the top bar to format the text. Change the colour, font and size to read best:
6) When you are satisfied with the information that you have added, save your file by going to “File > Save As” and then navigating to where you want to save the file. Name your file and Choose JPG from the file format options:
7) Now you are ready to distribute the invitation through e-mail, whatsapp or even print.
Question 2 - How do I download a Video?
To download a Video, scroll down until you find the desired link. Click on the link.
The website will now open a pop-up window to play the video. Now click on the Vimeo link in the lower left corner of the video:
You will be directed to the Vimeo website. Scroll down and click on the ‘Download’ option:
The last step is to choose the format in which you wish to download your video, one you click on the desired option, the download will start automatically and you can find it in your ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer.
Still having trouble? Please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Question 3 - My computer does not want to Unzip the downloaded Zip Folders.
If you have an older operating system on your computer, you might not be able to open the Zip Folders unless you purchase the Zip application. In this case, you can manually download each of the images or pdf files you desire by following the instructions below:
1) Choose to view the file you want to download:2) In the Pop-up window, right click on the image and choose the ‘Save Image As’ command:
3) Create a folder where you desire to download the image to:
4) Choose ‘Save’:
5) The image file will be saved to your computer.
Question 4 - How do I get the ProPresenter file to display the backgrounds correctly?
When you open a sermon file in ProPresenter, it will most likely look like this with question-marks indicating a missing image link:
Firstly, you need to download the image files, it will be the ‘logo.zip’ folder from our website:
As you click on the download link, a ‘.Zip’ folder will start downloading directly on to your computer. Unless the computer prompt you to choose a location, the folder will be in your ‘downloads’ folder. Double click on the Zip folder to ‘UnZip’. A new folder will be created with the all the logo’s in jpeg files:
In ProPresenter, import the images by navigating to File > Import > Import Video/Image:
Navigate to the folder containing the logo and background images, and choose to import:
Choose to view the Video/Image Bin:
Locate the Logo/Background image by scrolling down in the Image/Video bin:
Now drag the image to the appropriate slide. Slides that appear empty are most likely Logo’s, whereas slides with text will be missing the background image: